What makes up a member and why? Become a member of Networking Golf Events…
Most members are local business professionals that are proud of the services/goods they provide to other businesses. (Business-to-Business)
Other members are local business professionals that are also as proud of the services/goods they provide to those who live in their community and surrounding areas. (Business-to-Consumer)
All members enjoy the lifestyle of meeting at their local golf course for some coffee, breakfast and networking within the golf course’s ambience.
Chapter’s Goals are to the point and direct.
- Growth and Development of Members with Business Professional Skills
- Attend your Weekly Breakfast Meeting & Monthly Golf Outings
- Become a Committee Member Volunteer
- Offer your services/goods to fellow members and guest (Business Growth and Development)
What we are looking for in you, as a Networking Golf Events Member:
- Integrity – The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.
- Professionalism – The competence or skill expected of a professional.
- Reliability – The quality of being trustworthy or of performing consistently well.
- Respectable – Regarded by society to be good, proper, or correct.
Being the true definition of a Business Ambassador – A Business Professional who represents and promotes their company and Networking Golf Events. Supports their officers and acts as the embodiment of their company’s mission as well as NGE “Networking Golf Events” identity through words and actions.
Not all members are golfers, but all of our members are business professionals…
Networking Golf Events – Annual Membership Fee: $300 Carson City, NV Chapter annual fee comes with the following:
Payment Here $300yr Annual Membership
- You will be invited to attend our New Members Orientation Meeting.
- 18-holes round of golf & luncheon at an upcoming Monthly Golf Outing – Carson City, NV Chapter.
- You may attend our Weekly Breakfast Meeting. (RSVP Online for $20 per person)
- Showcase your marketing information at our Weekly Breakfast Meeting events.
- Take part in our Weekly Breakfast Meeting raffle for an 18-hole round of golf or a Foursome or a Hole Sponsor with a Foursome at our upcoming Monthly Golf Outing.
- Opportunity to be an upcoming Speaker at our Weekly Breakfast Meeting events.
- A Press Release of up to 250-words along with your company logo and an image promoting you and your business that will appear in an upcoming edition of Golfing Around Nevada magazine, in print and online.
- And other perks throughout the year.